When you reach a certain age, say 55, there are some things that you just shouldn’t do. I am that age and over, so I know of what I speak.
Here’s the list of “don’t do’s” over 55.
1. Karaoke – trust me
2. Tequila shots
3. Tequila shots AND karaoke together.
5. White Belt Personal aside, my wife knows that if we are ever walking through a department store and I stop to admire white belts in the Men’s section, she has permission to kick me in the shin just as hard as she can.
6. Play air guitar in public You just don’t.
7. Knee high socks with shorts
9. Buy a bright yellow car
10. Send Christmas cards out in October, just to be sure they arrive on time
11. Neck tattoo
12. Collect garden gnomes and stone frogs One each is enough
13. Eat gummy worms alone in public
14. Fall asleep on a public bench
So, there’s some of mine. There are some others, like never give up and never forget.
2 thoughts on “At my age… that’s not a good idea.”
Might add don’t hike Mt LeConte with Carter Gibson or anyone else for that point.
Sent from my iPad
Yep Cleston, stick to grilling and BBQing with Brother Gibson.