1. Van Morrison is singing better than ever, this proves it.
2. Cerphe’s Up should be on every music lover’s bookshelf.
3. We need John Lennon today more than ever.
4. It’s scary times when elected officials, especially Congress, are more afraid of the President than the power of the people.
5. The half hour black and white Gunsmoke episodes are better than the full hour color episodes.
6. Saturday morning cartoons suck. I’m so happy I grew up with Hanna-Barbara and Warner Brothers toons.
7. The new Tarzan movie was great and critics are wrong most of the time.
8. Jim Gaffigan, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer and Conan O’Brien have never made me laugh.
9. The Beatles could have thrown their careers away in 1964 when the refused to play America’s segregated venues, instead they changed the world.
10. The bottom line is not money, it’s people.